We appreciate that our people are our greatest strength - recruiting and retaining some of the best talent in the field. We encourage continual personal development, providing the opportunities to support ambitions.
Our working culture is proactive and client focused, and our people are diverse and sociable. Whilst technical expertise is a given, we believe that personality, enthusiasm and common sense are vital when looking for the ‘right person’ to complement our team at Mark J Rees.
Looking to start or further your career with such a great team?
Hear From Our People:
Benefits and Rewards:
Our benefits and rewards package continues to improve to meet the changing needs and expectations of our team:
- Market rate salary or above
- Financial support for professional qualifications and paid study leave
- Exam bonuses
- Professional membership / subscription fees paid
- Wellbeing EAP scheme
- Work/life balance and Flexible working
- Remote working available (subject to criteria)
- New client / new employee bonus scheme
- Early finish Fridays
- Dress for your Diary Dress Code (casual dress-code)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Office refurbishment underway
- Family-friendly policies
- Company sick pay
- Social diary and paid-for events